Sunday, September 28, 2008
5th Anniversary!
Jacob and I just celebrated our 5th year wedding anniversary! How 5 years has flown! I cannot believe how far we have come in such a short amount of time. To celebrate or day we went to the Anniversary Inn in Logan. For the first night we stayed in the "Players Clubhouse" room. It was so much fun :) It included a Fuseball Table and a putting green. We had a blast! The second night there were only a few rooms open so we took a tour of all of the rooms and then decided to stay in the "Lost in Space" room. It was funny because the toilet was in a huge spaceship looking thing and it was really scary, we had to promise each other that we wouldn't lock the other in it. I think I would have suffocated, but it was interesting. If you ever get the chance to go to the Anniversay Inn I would definitely go, it was so awesome and the service there is so amazing! The Inn in Logan is opening up some new rooms, one which includes a real truck, with the bed in the bed of the truck (I think it is supposed to be called the "Drive-in movie" room) They are having an open house in October where you can get any room for $159 per night for the whole year. We had so much fun this weekend and can't wait for the next 5 years (and more) to come! Happy Anniversary baby :) I love you with all my heart and can't wait to see what our future holds! Thanks for being such an awesome husband and father and thank you for our beautiful kids! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two!
Congratulations you two. Has it been 5 years already? wow. Just found your blog from Julie & Sherman's blog. Had to put you on our list. Uncle Dave
Happy Anniversary! I always forget that you got married the week before me. We went to a B&B too! It was fun!! Lets do lunch again soon. jn
Kara! I am so glad that I found your blog, what a cute family you have! congrats on 5 years!
Post a Comment