Sunday, September 14, 2008

1st Tag!

Thanks to Staci for this one...

1. Where is your cell phone? On top of my computer desk
2. Where is your significant other? sitting on the bed playing his nintendo DS and watching The Office with me.
3. Your hair? Curly
4. Your mother? Dunno
5. Your father? Dunno
6. Your favorite thing? Watching The Office with my hubby, if you haven't seen it, it's hilarious and I love it! I'm addicted :)
7. Your dream last night? I don't ever remember my dreams
8. Your dream/goal? To build a house in the next year
9. The room you're in? My bedroom.
10. Your hobby? hmmm. it used to be playing the piano but I haven't played in so long because I don't have one so I guess my new hobby is being with my family and I enjoy every minute of it.
11. Your fear? Heights, even talking about them makes my palms sweat. Losing my husband or my children, don't know what I'd do without them
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? in my new house, working from home, going back to school.
13. Where were you last night? We went to Red Robin for dinner then went shopping for winter clothes for the family. Perfect time to go shopping we got some great deals!
14. What you're not? An optimist
15. One of your wish list items? a new house
16. Where you grew up? Riverton for most of my life and some of my life I was in Kearns
17. The last thing you did? played Carcassone (game) with Jacob and his family
18. What are you wearing? jeans and a shirt
19. Your TV? old, wish I had a flat screen
20. Your Pet? I really want a dachshund but Jacob says not right now. I guess we have to wait until our kids are big enough to scoop poop :)
21. Your computer? It does the trick
22 Your mood? tired
23 Missing someone? I miss my grandma who died in March of 2007. she was an amazing woman.
24 Your car? 2007 Dodge Caliber, red
25 Something you're not wearing? socks, I HATE socks!
26 Favorite store? Target for sure!
27 Your summer? It was alright but we never got to go camping this year.
28 Love someone? My two beautiful children and my hubby
29 Your favorite color? Red
30 When is the last time you laughed? Today when Riley was playing that Cootie Game called "Ants in your pants" and he called it "Hands in your pants" it was too funny! But I'm a little worried that he will go around telling people that he played "Hands in your pants" with his parents.
31 Last time you cried? Friday, sometimes you just have to have a good cry. It's makes you feel a lot better.

I tag Heidi, Mindy, April, Kylee, Natalie, and Dawnielle! And anyone else that wants to give it a go :)

1 comment:

Heidi P, That's me! said...

ditto on the sock thing, just thinking about them makes my feet closter phobic