Friday, September 19, 2008

Memories

Thanks Dawnielle for this idea. So cute!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! so I TOTALLY remembee that night! That is one of my favorite memories too!!!!! That was a lot of fun. And I miss all the basketball games too. WOW :( we miss you guys too.... I know!!!!! You should move out here ;) j/k

Staci said...

I remember having sleepovers at your moms in the basement. This was at the house you lived in in Kearns. We would stay up late and laugh and giggle at the most stupidest things and then your mom would hear us and then come down to see what's going on. Before she would come down and catch us, we'd play possum. Then she couldn't get mad at us and tell us to go to sleep. After she went back upstairs, we would go back to laughing and giggling again! It was sooo funny!

Coles Family said...

Wow, I have so many, but a couple that stand out in my mind are all the times we watched Blue Streak and would recite the lines over and over in the car. The other one was the the time I acidentally said the F word while I was singing that sound at your house. I have never laughed so hard!!