The past month or so has been extremely stressful!
First of all I had to change my schedule at work to the buttcrack of dawn to 2:15 because my son (whom I adore and love dearly) got himself kicked out of his daycare. This is a very long, very boring, very annoying story for me to tell so I'll move on.
Waking up at 4:30 am five days a week should be illegal! Working on Saturdays should ALSO be illegal! I was going to say that having kids should be illegal but I love them too much so I won't say that.
Secondly, my daughter turned three! This should be such an awesome time...right? Wrong! Can I just say that the terrible two's are a thing of the past? Welcome to the terrible three's...WOW! I never thought that one little girl could have so much sweetness and so much attitude in one tiny little body. My little girl is a girlie girl, she loves shoes, dresses, purses and anything pink. I adore this about her and she is my mini shopping buddy. She comes home everyday and immediately runs up to her room and puts one of her many dresses on. Today, she came downstairs and asked if I could button up her dress. I told her that daddy would do it, Jacob told her that I would do it and she turned around and said "Mom, I really don't have time for this!" Jacob and I first laughed for 5 minutes and then, I looked into her tiny little face and saw...MYSELF! I also remembered the time that we were driving in the car and my son proceeded to call some guy a douche bag...this is just not right...funny, yes...but not right!
I have come to the realization (actually this is not the first time I have come to this realization) that I can be somewhat of a pessimist and can also be extremely sarcastic. This is rubbing off on my little sponges and I think they can sense my tension and it affects them more than I realized. *SIGH*
I have had a taste of my own medicine and it is bitter!
I hate it when you realize that you have things you need to work on but you don't know where to start and THAT is the source of my stress! I think I'll take a bubblebath and buy myself something pretty...
1 comment:
Thumbs down on early work hours and stress. :( Your kids are so adorable. I'm sure when I have kids they will be total nutcases, just like me.
Post a Comment