
I thought it would be neat to pick my 3 year old son Riley's brain today and ask him what he was thankful for. Here are some of his answers: (he came up with these all on his own, he makes me smile!
My Family
My Mom and Dad
Our Car
My Hair
Jesus
Katelyn
I'm thankful for myself
Your Phone
Medicine
Licorice (he is eating some at this moment)
Numbers
Paper
Food
Letters
Baseballs
And Dogs
When I asked him why he was thankful for Jesus he simply said because he loves him and he gives him hugs. He is so silly but I am thankful that he is thankful for Jesus!
We all went to get the kids Christmas pictures taken last Saturday at Target. I have never seen two kids act so terribly in my entire life. OH MY GOODNESS! Let's just say they were so naughty I was sweating by the time they were done getting their pictures and she only took 9 shots. When they got in the car to go home they got an earful! But when you look at the pictures they look like little angels...of course! They sure drive me crazy but I must say they are adorable little babies, if I do say so myself :)


This is about the time that I WAS SOOOO DONE!
5 comments:
Kara they are SOOO cute! What sweet little boy you have. I miss seeing you guys!
That is hilarious. Because their faces say it all at the end. Just by their look I could tell you were done. They have that "Oh @#$#%! We went to far" look.
Very cute pictures! This when Bill Cosby says "Kids say the Darndest things"
what adorable children!
your kids are so cute, i think they look JUST like you. i hope you got my email, i cant wait to get you card.
Post a Comment