Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Happy Birthday Katelyn
My pretty little girl turned 4 on March 18th. I cannot believe that my baby is already 4! This year she wanted a puppy theme. This girl loves dogs and wants one so bad (she asks us almost daily for a puppy)! Mommy and daddy are not so sure just yet. She is the most gorgeous little girl I have ever known! I know that I'm partial, being her mom and all, but she is just so dang cute! She is a happy little girl, but also has a dark side. She knows what she wants and how to get it. She has her daddy wrapped around her little finger and I'm sure he would give her the world on a silver platter if he could. We love her so much and can't wait to see what the world has to offer her. We love you baby girl!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment