Finally, after two long years I am working from home! Working from home has been the biggest blessing. My first day home my son Riley woke up and came into my office, the first thing he said was, "Mommy, I can wake up whenver I want?" He was so excited that he didn't have to wake up at 6:00 am anymore! What a sweetheart! Katelyn has enjoyed being home with me as well. She constantly will come into my office to give me a "mooch" or just to hug me. I love the time we have been able to spend together. Although going to daycare was NOT the ideal situation (I wouldn't recommend it to anyone), they are able to adapt to changes really well. They get along well with other children and they are pretty independent. I have some pretty amazing kids!
Since I have always worked I have been able to meet some awesome people at my previous job and also at my current job. I am still friends with most of them.
I was sad that I won't be able to see my work friends on a daily basis. I will miss all our funny inside jokes, and them constantly making me laugh! Although I won't see them on a daily basis we still have facebook and our inter-office instant messaging. I love you ladies and I'll be in contact I promise (whether you like it or not)...bwahahaha
Here is a pic of my office...Jacob stayed up until 1:00 am to put my desk together for me. Thanks baby!
1 comment:
Lucky Duck! What are you doing from home?!?!?! LOL I SO would love to work from home!
Post a Comment