Sunday, March 21, 2010

10 Reasons

So as I was watching my kids play I thought to myself, WOW! I really took advantage of those carefree times as a child. This list started to form and I started to get jealous of my little kidlets.

10 Reasons why it is so great to be a kid...
1. If a child swears, it is considered funny. If you don't laugh when a kid let's out a S*** or a D***it. Then you are a prude!

2. The ability to play for hours on end with no "real" responsibilities.

3. They don't have to be at work, they don't have to clean the house, do the laundry or make the dinner. They have it pretty easy.

4. My kids specifically, can eat and eat and eat and all their running around keeps them slim and healthy, my son has a six pack and he's only 5 (it's really not fair).

5. $5.00 to a kid feels like $1,000,000. Mostly because they don't understand the real cost of things.

6. Ignorance. Sometimes I wish I were a lot more ignorant about certain things, it seems if you don't know about something it doesn't exist.

7. If a kid vomits on something, someone else has to clean it up. This also applies to urine and poop. I would never make my son or daughter clean their own feces...why? I don't know, it's just wrong. Yes, this really is a reason why it's great to be a kid.

8. Kids get to take naps. They may not like it, but they get to and it is almost a requirement and part of their daily schedule.

9. If kids are crabby, adults will pretty much do anything to keep them happy (or shut them up).

10. Birthday parties. When a kid turns one year older, it's a big deal! It's not depressing or sad, it's always a joyous occasion and the best part...the kids don't have to plan ANY of it. It's all done for them and they get the coolest stuff!

No comments: