I would consider myself very eclectic. My dad has always listened to guitar driven rock n' roll and I find myself loving the same kinds of music he listened to. Music was always a big thing in our house we listened to artists from Chris Isaak to AC/DC from Stevie Nicks to Michael Jackson. My newest obsession is with a band called Kings of Leon, this is my personal plug to them. Apparently they have been around for quite a while but I am a little slow and just learned about them 6 months or so ago. I love the lead singers voice, I'm addicted to it! My husband thinks I'm nuts for posting this but I don't care I have to share my obsession. Enjoy!
Use Somebody
Crawl
2 comments:
SHUT UP!!! I have never hear of them either.... but I LOVE it!
Yeah, KOL are Awesome! I haven't seen these videos before, but you picked two of their great songs.
Post a Comment