January 2008
-Kara finished training at her work, and was still getting used to her very difficult, sometimes stressful job.
- We moved from Clearfield to Ogden. (We really miss Clearfield)
Katelyn and Riley before we moved to Ogden!
February 2008
-Paid off some bills.
-I began riding the UTA van rideshare. WOW! This saved us a TON of money! It only cost me about $30 a month to commute to work. An hour each way :)
Katelyn was small enough to bathe in the sink!
March 2008
-We celebrated Katelyn's 1st birthday. It is amazing to see how much she changed this past year! For example, she has a lot more hair now than she did at the beginning of last year :)
Birthday princess crown...not such a good idea!

Cake...ALL CHOCOLATE!

Just like her mommy...LOVES CHOCOLATE! Happy Birthday princess!

April 2008
-We celebrated Riley's 3rd birthday. WOW, has he grown! He is such a tall boy and started wearing 5T clothes this year.
We went to the train park in Farmington for Riley's birthday! It was really cold but everyone enjoyed riding the trains and eating hot dogs, chips and cake...of course!

Diego Cake!

The crew riding on the mini train! These trains were so amazing, you really have to see them to appreciate them :) Happy Birthday Ri-man!

May 2008
-Enjoyed the warmer weather and helped Jacob's dad prepare for cementing his driveway.
Riley loved every second of this!
June 2008
-Grandma and Grandpa Maughan bought Riley and Katelyn a small pool which Riley absolutely loved from the first minute. Katelyn, on the other hand took the entire summer to get used to it! Jacob took some time to enjoy it too :)
-We celebrated Kara's 24th birthday!
Loving the new mini pool!
Hating the new pool!
Jacob enjoyed it too! I watched from the sidelines. There was no way I was getting in there, it was freezing!
July 2008
-We went boating with Kara's family and had a great time!
-Enjoyed time together in the summer sun!
-Jacob got a new job working for Salt Lake City Corp. in the water department.
Boating with the family!
Tubing, not enjoyable when my dad drives :) He loves to try to flip us off any way possible. I got a nasty bruise from smacking the water when I bailed!
I just like this pic of my boys!
August 2008
-Got used to our new work schedules and prepared to get the most out of the rest of the summer.
-I loved cooking on the BBQ at least 3 times a week. You haven't had hamburgers, BBQ chicken, or BBQ pork chops until you have had mine!
Me...BBQ'ing some amazing chicken! Yummy!
September 2008
-We celebrated our 5th year anniversary this year! We are excited to celebrate several more together!
Jacob was OBSESSED with not only washing the car (Every two days) but waxing and washing the windows too! I loved having a clean car but thought it was a bit much, he drove me crazy!
Kate's hair was finally long enough for pig tails! I was so excited, considering she was practically bald at the beginning of the year! Hooray!
October 2008
-We prepared for Halloween ALL month long. Riley was a pirate and Katelyn was a ladybug
My little ladybug! She was so dang cute in this costume!
My crazy pirate! I love his faces, he's such a ham!
November 2008
-Enjoyed time with the family and had a great Thanksgiving. Enjoyed time off from work! Finally more than one day, whew!
-Began shopping for Christmas!
-Got the kids Christmas pics taken for Christmas cards!
-We celebrated Jacob's 28th birthday!
My little angels that weren't so angelic this day!

December 2008
-Enjoyed listening to Christmas music and loved feeling the Christmas spirit all around!
-I had the whole week of Christmas off and loved every restful minute of it!
Watchin' the train!

Taking it all in!
No comments:
Post a Comment