Saturday, July 19, 2008

Joining the Bloggers!

So we have finally decided to set up our first blog! I have been meaning to for quite a while just haven't gotten around to it. I am excited to keep up with friends and family that I haven't seen in a while.
Jacob and I stay busy with work and the kids but for the most part we are doing really well! Jacob works for Salt Lake City in the water department, and I work for Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield paying medical claims. We both really enjoy our jobs and are excelling quickly. I will hopefully be able to work from home in the next year or so and can't wait for that to happen. We are both planning on attending Weber State in the fall and taking a few classes, we'll see how that goes : ) Riley just turned 3 in April and Katelyn turned 1 in March. Riley loves his little sister (even though she gets on his nerves sometimes) and she adores him! Riley loves to ride his bike, swim and do anything outdoors. Katelyn is much the same and loves to play in the dirt, and ride her bike, but hates the water : ( It is a joy to be their mommy and I love them both dearly, they are the best babies in the entire world and I feel privileged that Heavenly Father gave them to me!
I really hope to keep in touch with all my family and friends and am excited to see what everyone is up to : )

3 comments:

Staci said...

Hey! Looks like I'll be the first to post a comment! Ain't I so special?! Hee hee. Your blog looks cute! And your kids have grown big!! I can't believe that! Sounds like you guys are doing good!

Jessie Anne said...

Yeah, I LOVE to read the blogs! I am so happy you joined! It will be fun to see updates on your little family!

Mindy Curtis said...

Yay you are blogging! I found your blog from Kylee's blog, which I also just found from Heidi's blog, which she just told me about. Your family is just delightful. I am so excited to keep updated with you by means of blog....