YAY!!!!! I am so excited that y'all started a blog!!!!!! I totally have been out of it for a few weeks. My fam came to visit and I have just been way busy with them and with work and what not. Your kids are SO freaking cute!!!! We miss you guys SOOOOO much! We can't wait to be able to come back there some day. But until that day comes we are ok with staying here. I'm glad that you found my URL before I got back to you. LOL I seriously feel like I have been just in my own little world for so long. Anyway make sure you guys keep in touch.... and if you ever want to come and visit please do!!!! THere is SO much to do here and we would totally love to have you stay with us!!!!!
Hi Kara! It was good to hear from you! You have such a cute little family. I can't believe that we have husbands and kids...it's crazy how the time flies, huh? I'm glad that we can keep in touch now! --April
5 comments:
YAY!!!!! I am so excited that y'all started a blog!!!!!! I totally have been out of it for a few weeks. My fam came to visit and I have just been way busy with them and with work and what not. Your kids are SO freaking cute!!!! We miss you guys SOOOOO much! We can't wait to be able to come back there some day. But until that day comes we are ok with staying here. I'm glad that you found my URL before I got back to you. LOL I seriously feel like I have been just in my own little world for so long. Anyway make sure you guys keep in touch.... and if you ever want to come and visit please do!!!! THere is SO much to do here and we would totally love to have you stay with us!!!!!
Welcome to the Blogosphere. I added you to our blog list. We'll be able to stay in touch a lot better now.
Hi Kara! It was good to hear from you! You have such a cute little family. I can't believe that we have husbands and kids...it's crazy how the time flies, huh? I'm glad that we can keep in touch now!
--April
Kara- I'm so glad you found my blog! Your blog and family are so cute! I can't believe you have a 3 year old! Like April said, time flies!
LOOK AT YOUR CUTE FAMILY!!
Hi Kara!
Post a Comment