Thursday, January 14, 2010

Soon to be Homeowners

So Jacob and I have been looking for a house for about a month and a half and we just haven't felt right about any of the homes we looked at. Then, when we least expected it, there it was, found on KSL, our house! We could not be more thrilled about this and I probably shouldn't be posting anything until things are all said and done but I cannot wait and if you know me, you probably know I don't keep secrets well, so, there you go! We should be closing by the beginning of next month and I will post some pics as soon as we move in. We cannot be more excited to get out of the basement and into a home. I feel after two years with the in-laws we deserve it! Yes, you read that right, TWO YEARS!! Is there some kind of award I get for that? Anyways, I must say I have the best in-laws and they are amazing for dealing with me on a daily basis for two years. I was thinking they would be thrilled to be rid of us but everytime I bring it up my mom in law gets teary eyed! She is such a sweet lady and I adore her :) We feel so blessed and are grateful to our Father in Heaven for keeping a watchful eye on us as we looked for our dream home! Watch out for the pics to be coming within the next few weeks!
P.S. Kylee-this was for you ;-) LOL!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!

Mindy Curtis said...

Congrats! That is SO exciting! Post pics when you can.

julie said...

HOORAY!!!!!

Lauren said...

Very cool. :) Happy for you!