There are many things that make me laugh. My husband (he is hilarious), my kids (they say and do the funniest things), The Office (my all time favorite show), When people fall, trip or walk into things (unless they are seriously injured, then it's not so funny)...the point...I love to laugh, and some may say I have a twisted sense of humor, I can't say I disagree. I love to listen to the radio in the morning and I generally listen to two stations morning shows that would be X96 and 97.1. On X96 they always talk about a show on HBO called Flight of the Conchords. They also mentioned that they would be coming to Utah in concert and that the concert sold out in about 25 minutes. This made me wonder what this show was all about. Basically it's about two guys (Bret & Jemaine) from New Zealand that are in a band (the 4th best folk parody duo in New Zealand to be exact) and they are trying to "make it" in New York. WOW! I have never laughed so hard in my life, they crack me up, and I quite enjoy their accents. My mother-in-law is also from New Zealand and she does have an accent but not quite as thick as Bret & Jemaine's. **DISCLAIMER** If you are offended by minor sexual humor and some language then this show is not for you (it is on HBO I mean come on) This show is definitely for when the kidlets are in bed. If you are at work, better turn down the volume or put in your headphones. Just a warning! But I can't help but be thoroughly amused.
Business Time
Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros
Albi the Racist Dragon
1 comment:
I have loved Flight of the Conchords since their first season. Their show is hilarious and I have all of their songs on my iTunes. Good to see you have good comedic taste too!
Post a Comment